Enjoy an innovative way to develop communication with your dog with this specialized Furkicks remote calling system. The system is available with 6 effective and customized voice commands. There are two traditional training modes – the static and vibration mode. To get started, just press the 1-6 voice buttons. It works best within 500 meters. Since your dog is well accustomed to your voice, you will be able to train your dog successfully and safely. This is the best way to correct your dog behavior which includes digging and barking. This works best for obedience training. With its easy design and convenience, the process of training is easy, stress-free and painless.
Training Collar Need
Are you facing the following problems with your dog?
- Sudden running away
- Chasing cars
- Barking too much
- Biting different items in the house, especially shoes
- Peeing right in the middle of the road
The Furkicks dog training collar is what you need! This is the excellent way to tackle all the above problems, in an easy, enjoyable and safe way.
Furkicks Collar – Best Features:
This is a complete package of one collar and remote transmitter which can control as many as two collars. Buy additional collars separately.
- Training System – Remote Calling Training System
- Mode – Training mode is voice-vibrations-static
- Voice Recording – Customized voice commands for voice recording. No requirement of repeating training words.
- Number of Commands – 6 voice commands
- Customized – 3 levels of customization for vibration and static stimulation
- Batteries – Rechargeable lithium batteries for remote transmitter and collar receiver
- Adjustable collar – Suitable for neck sizes 7 to 26 inches, from 10 to 100 lbs
- Range – Suitable within 500m or 545 yards
- Water Resistance – Yes
- Save Power – Unique power saving design. Automatic standby to save energy.
- Emergency – Shock setting highly recommended for emergencies
– 1 x Transmitter
– 1 x Receiver
– 1 x Nylon Belt
– 1 x Charging Cable
– 1 x Charger
- Reading the user manual before use is highly recommended. Ensure that the collar fits your dog correctly.
- If the collar is used for a long time, it can lead to skin damage. Do not use the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours.
- If there is a need to use the collar for long, keep repositioning it every 1 – 2 hours.
- Shock is usually not recommended until there is an emergency. To warn your dog, you should use a low level.
Method of Use: (Check the user manual for more details)
- Charge the receiver and remote.
- Once charged, turn ON the receiver and the remote.
- Record. You can now customize all commands as per requirements.
- Fit this training collar.
- Check for the appropriate stimulation level of your pet.